…in New York City at Fifth Avenue at Tenth Street
“Then people will come from east and west, from north and south, and will eat in the kingdom of God.” (Luke 13:29)
From the East Side
- Take the 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R, W or L to Union Square Station; walk west on 14th Street to Fifth Avenue, then south on Fifth Avenue. We’re the second church on the right, at Tenth Street.
- M2, M3, and M5 south on Fifth Avenue, from uptown.
- M8 from East Village; walk north one block on Fifth Avenue to Tenth Street.
- M103 from Lower East Side; transfer to M8 at Ninth Street, then walk north on Fifth Avenue to Tenth Street.
From the West Side
- 1, 2 or 3 to Fourteenth Street Station; walk east two blocks to Fifth Avenue.
- A, B, C, D to West Fourth Street Station; walk north (same direction as cars) on Sixth Avenue, turn right on Tenth Street and walk to Fifth Avenue.
- M6 north on Sixth Avenue to Tenth Street; walk east one block.
- M20 south on Seventh Avenue; transfer to east-bound M8 at Tenth Street, then walk north on Fifth Avenue to Tenth Street.