Please read the following information before filling out the form.
- Please sign up for only one of the next 3 available services to allow others to attend.
- Maximum of 20 people per service (to adhere to New York State, City and Diocese requirements).
- Reserve your pew by the prior Friday.
- Please ignore any references to needing a photo ID or credit card in the form; there is no charge for reserving a pew for our services.
- We will need to collect your name and phone number for possible contact tracing and to alert you if we need to cancel. (You may need to scroll or tab through the form to reach the “Preferred phone” field before completing your reservation. Please just use the best phone number to reach you: home, mobile, or office.)
- Read the bishop’s directions to learn more about how Eucharist is to be distributed and received during this time of limited contact.
- Please call (212-254-8620) or email (email@example.com) the parish office if you need assistance.