…in New York at Fifth Avenue at Tenth Street
“Then people will come from east and west, from north and south, and will eat in the kingdom of God.” (Luke 13:29)
From the East Side
- Take the 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R, W or L to Union Square Station; walk west on 14th Street to Fifth Avenue, then south on Fifth Avenue. We’re the second church on the right, at Tenth Street.
- M2, M3, and M5 south on Fifth Avenue, from uptown.
- M8 from East Village; walk north one block on Fifth Avenue to Tenth Street.
- M103 from Lower East Side; transfer to M8 at Ninth Street, then walk north on Fifth Avenue to Tenth Street.
From the West Side
- 1, 2 or 3 to Fourteenth Street Station; walk east two blocks to Fifth Avenue.
- A, B, C, D to West Fourth Street Station; walk north (same direction as cars) on Sixth Avenue, turn right on Tenth Street and walk to Fifth Avenue.
- M6 north on Sixth Avenue to Tenth Street; walk east one block.
- M20 south on Seventh Avenue; transfer to east-bound M8 at Tenth Street, then walk north on Fifth Avenue to Tenth Street.