Everyone is invited on February 14, 2017 at 7 p.m. in the Parish Hall at 12 West 11th Street to hear soprano Sarah Chalfy and pianist Natalie Tenenbaum perform in a festive Valentine’s Day music program. Bring your valentine, friends, family, and neighbors! You have probably already heard Sarah in our choir on Sunday mornings. Sarah has been praised for her “rich and resonant voice” and “superb soprano coloratura.” This promises to be an entertaining and engaging program for everyone on this holiday! So come hear them make music about LOVE, in all its forms!
Get To Know UsAscension is a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive community of people who gather to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ, to give praise and thanks to God through the beauty of worship, and to love and serve God and our neighbors.
- Regular Worship Schedule
- Sunday 9am: Holy Eucharist at Side Altar
- Sunday 11am: Holy Eucharist in the Church with sermon, hymns & choir
- Sunday 7pm: Service of Meditations and Sacrament, including chant, interfaith readings and communion
- Monday – Friday: 6pm at Side Altar. Church open for prayer and meditation 12-3pm.
- March 1, 2017: 8am, noon, & 7pm.
- Ash Wednesday Services
We'd like to hear from you!
Building Our Future