Ascension Outreach, Inc. and Resistance Cinema free film series will show Trapped, a film by Dawn Porter, on February 7, 2017 at 6:45pm. This documentary is about the women and men who work to protect reproductive choice and the recent restrictive laws that deny women’s right to choose. There is no charge for admission and everyone is welcome. Entrance is through the Parish Hall at 12 West 11th Street, NYC.
Get To Know UsAscension is a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive community of people who gather to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ, to give praise and thanks to God through the beauty of worship, and to love and serve God and our neighbors.
- Regular Worship Schedule
- Sunday 9am: Holy Eucharist at Side Altar
- Sunday 11am: Holy Eucharist in the Church with sermon, hymns & choir
- Sunday 7pm: Service of Meditations and Sacrament, including chant, interfaith readings and communion
- Monday – Friday: 6pm at Side Altar. Church open for prayer and meditation 12-3pm.
- March 1, 2017: 8am, noon, & 7pm.
- Ash Wednesday Services
We'd like to hear from you!
Building Our Future