Services at AscensionAscension is a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive community of people who gather to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ, to give praise and thanks to God through the beauty of worship, and to love and serve God and our neighbors.
- Ash Wednesday Services : 8 a.m., noon, and 7 p.m (with choir)
- Sunday 9am: Holy Eucharist at Side Altar
- Sunday 11am: Holy Eucharist in the Church with sermon, music & choir
- Sunday 7pm: Service of Meditations and Sacrament, including chant, interfaith readings and communion
- Monday – Friday: 6pm at Side Altar
Regular Worship Schedule
We'd like to hear from you!
From our Pulpitby The Rev. Edwin Chinery
Third Sunday After the Epiphany How does one capture, in words, a life in love with God? That’s a great part of what I love about our faith experience. I like to think of religion as a framework upon which we have relationship with God. And, as in any relationship, how we express ourselves – …
[ More → ]
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Dear Parishioners, On Sunday, June 3rd, 2012, we said farewell to Father Andrew and his family as they prepare for their move to California. We celebrated in true Ascension style with a wonderful reception following his last Sunday Eucharist with us, an enjoyable dinner in the Parish Hall, a portrait unveiling on Ascension Sunday, and …